Hello!! Thank you so much for your interest in contributing to the Storied Recipe Podcast Thanksgiving 2020 Episode!! I'm just thrilled you're here!
Just like everything else this year, Thanksgiving is probably going to look a little different. But I think we can still find joy in this Thanksgiving.... and hopefully, together, we can create an episode that will add to that joy.
To do that, I'd like to pull together as many voices and stories as possible into ONE big, fun, crazy episode representing all that Thanksgiving can be.
How To Contribute
If you already have a Thanksgiving episode you'd like to share - GREAT!!! Just click here to share it through my Speakpipe account. All you need is a phone and 90 seconds. You'll get as many retries as you want and you can send multiple recordings if you go over your 90 seconds.
If You're Not Sure What To Share...
If you're not sure what to share, I've listed some questions below to get you thinking. Just answer ONE question (two at most) in your recording.
1. What was your favorite Thanksgiving dish and who made it?
2. What is the one Thanksgiving tradition you looked forward to (OR dreaded) every year as a child?
3. Do you have any cooking disaster stories? How about a cooking success story?
4. Who was that person (or those people) that made Thanksgiving special for you? (Feel free to define "special" however you'd like!)
5. If you could have the Thanksgiving of your dreams this year, what would it look like?
6. Are there any regional dishes that you make every Thanksgiving - dishes that aren't made in the rest of the States?
7. What is a favorite NON-eating related Thanksgiving tradition?
8. If you were not born or raised in America, what was your first experience with or impression of this holiday?
Head Over To Speakpipe Now
To share your story, just click here to head over to Speakpipe!! Again, you just speak into your phone (or microphone on your computer) - that's it!
I really can't wait to hear and share YOUR story as part of this community Thanksgiving episode! Let's make this happen! THANK YOU!!!