Welcome, listeners, to a very special episode that is coming from a vulnerable and treasured place in my heart!
There's nothing typical about this episode - First, I’m releasing this episode as both audio and video. Second, this is a solo episode, and while I have a couple more solo episodes planned for 2022, there won’t be too many. The heart of this podcast is - and will remain - my guests and *their* stories. Third, this episode is not about food! In fact, there’s one little mention of food in here - see if you can find it.
However, I do believe this episode is in keeping with the idea of the podcast because it is *all* about story - my favorite story in the world. I've read and recited this story dozens and dozens of times, and each time, I am surprised by it. Each time, I'm filled with wonder, joy, and awe. And today I wanted to share my favorite story with you.
Follow The Storied Recipe in Your Favorite Player
Or Watch the Video
More Holiday Episodes
- 161 Christmas in Indonesia with M. Aimee Tan
- 160 Christmas in Bruderhof with Diana Rutherford
- 159 Christmas in Ecuador with Sofia Alarcon
- Christmas Traditions Around the World (Podcast Interviews)
- 146 Christmas in Norway with Alexandra Taylor
- 145 Christmas in South Africa with Kate Jack
- 144 Christmas in the Valley of the Kings, France
- 143 Christmas in Alicante with Mar Lozano
Christmas Desserts Around the World
- Indonesian Butter Cookies with Pandan, Cheese, and Coconut
- Traditional Mincemeat Tarts 3 Ways (British Christmas Pies)
- How to Make Povitica Bread with Walnut Cinnamon Swirl
- Best Vegan Frosted Cookies (Vegan Christmas Cookies)
- Zabaglione (Zabaione): Easy Italian Custard With Eggs
- Chocolate Covered Rich Buttery Toffee
- South African Peppermint Crisp Tart
- Easy Christmas Truffles: Chocolate Mint Balls from Norway