When I interviewed Beth and Lexi, the mother-daughter team behind the hugely popular vegan blog Crowded Kitchen, I felt like I was listening to a pair of best friends communicating.
Because of their easy way of relating , this episode is chock full of entertaining, warm & funny stories, AND incredibly instructive, wise advice about making it through the first, difficult stages of a online business, AND it effortlessly raises and discusses serious topics, like the prevalence of eating disorders among high-performing female athletes, and how to address and prevent those disorders.
It’s, the kind of conversation that only happens between two very good friends. It was a joy to listen to these motivated, successful women who love each other very deeply discuss the journey they’ve been on together. I can’t wait for you to hear it too.
- Memories of making cookies going back generations
- The smell of almond extract
- Putting on dinner theatre and winter luaus in the living room
- Who is the messy one and who is the neat one
- Adding MORE family members to the Crowded Kitchen team!
- What do you need to assess before working with family?
- Learning to trust each other and making it through the tough times
- Eating disorders, allergies, and anxiety
- How do you make it through the tough “mountain climbing” beginning stage of business?
- The experience of Beth coaching Lexi’s high school cross-country team
- Running, nutrition education, and the birth of blog
- Having foreign exchange “siblings” in high school
Listen to Lexi and Beth Now
Follow The Storied Recipe in Your Favorite Player
GUEST'S Storied Recipe
More Episodes with Professionals in Food Industry
More Vegan Recipes
Crowded Kitchen Contact