Together, Seth Greenberg and his father baked for a combined 80 years at their iconic NYC Bakery!
In this Valentine’s episode, Seth and his girlfriend Corinna came on together. They share a nostalgic classic cookie dough used for at least 3 desserts in the classic bakery: jam thumbprints, Valentine’s heart cookies, and well as chocolate-dipped cookies.
They also teach us lessons from Seth’s dad, who set up shop in New York after World War II. For 50 years he provided residents with baked goods for their most cherished events and life lessons to Seth. What an honor to have Seth and Corinna on today!
- How WWII and the US Army launched the career of Seth’s dad
- Wise words from an artisan who handcrafted over 2 MILLION “schnecken”
- Seth’s first job in the bakery - at just 5 years old
- The values Seth learned from the employees at his dad’s story
- The evolution of rent, costs, and running a business in NYC
- The importance of quality ingredients in baked goods
- Tips from a master baker on making sugar cookies
Listen to GUEST'S NAME
Follow The Storied Recipe in Your Favorite Player
Seth Greenberg's Storied Recipe
How To Contact Seth